Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Airplane Themed Baby Shower! 4/12/2014


We had our first baby shower over the weekend and it was amazing.  I loved getting together with friends and family to celebrate our baby boy. :)

I found this invitation online and it was my inspiration for the whole theme. You can order it here!



Here are a few photos from the party.



The refreshment table.


I love how the banner turned out that I made.


Red Velvet cupcakes with paper airplane toppers.  I just folded tiny paper airplanes out of scrapbook paper and hot glued a toothpick to the bottom.

 




The amazing diaper cake that my mother in law made!


Grant's first bible.




Each guest filled out "Wishes for Baby and Advice for the New Parents" and predicted when Grant would make his appearance. Everyone seems to think he will come early!
 

The "Thank You" favors.  Red velvet cookies.


All of Grant's gifts! So thankful for everything.



My sister found this print on Etsy - I love it!


The shower turned out amazing and we were so blessed with all of the presents.  Now we just need our little man to make his arrival in the next few weeks. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)