Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Monday, April 7, 2014

32 Weeks - Nausea is back :(











 How far along: 32 weeks

Total weight gain: About 35 lbs. 

Maternity Clothes: I bought a dress for my baby shower!

Stretch Marks: Not yet. Fingers crossed!

Sleep: It's hit or miss.  I'm exhausted again so you'd think I'd be sleeping great, but I can't get comfortable, I wake up to pee about 5 times a night, and when my alarm goes off, I feel like I didn't sleep at all.  Last night I woke up on my back and felt like I was about to pass out.  I was VERY dizzy and seriously felt like I was about to lose consciousness.  It's happened a few times during this pregnancy and I have no clue what it means.  I just assumed I was cutting off blood flow from being on my back.

Best moment this week: He was moving around A LOT yesterday.  He feels so big in there! When he moves I feel him all over now, and I'm pretty sure he's still head down. Also, my shower is Saturday! I'm SO excited! I can't wait to get my friends and family together to celebrate our little man. Hopefully he will be energetic that day so others can feel him move too.

Worst symptom(s) this week: I was very nauseated last night, and this morning I woke up dry heaving.  I have a feeling that the last few weeks are going to be as miserable as the first trimester was :( I'm really not looking forward to being sick again.
Movement: His movements were very big yesterday.  It was fun to feel! I know most women say it's uncomfortable and can be annoying, but since I have an anterior placenta and I don't feel as much movement, I always get so excited when he has an active day.  It's so amazing to feel him stretching or trying to get comfortable. 

Food cravings:  I really wanted a chocolate malt last night.  It was delicious, but I ended up really nauseous afterwards.

Anything making you queasy:  Being really full.

Have you started to show yet:  Yep.



Gender prediction:  It's a BOY! Grant James Martinez

Labor signs:  Too soon!

Belly Button:  In, but getting shallower.

Wedding Rings:  Gave up on them :(

Happy or Moody:  Moody.

Milestones: Ordered the baby book and it should be in today.

Looking forward to: Our baby shower and finishing up the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)