Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

31 Weeks - Swollen hands, Turned 26!








Note: As of yesterday, baby boy weighs 4 lbs, 2 oz!


 How far along: 31 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain: About 30 lbs. 

Maternity Clothes: I bought a pair of maternity yoga pants. Oh. My. Gosh.  I want to live in them.  They are so comfortable.  So soft and stretchy and don't put any pressure on my tummy.  I predict that I will wear them to work the last few weeks.  They are just too amazing and I'm starting to be over jeans at this point.

Stretch Marks: Not yet. Fingers crossed!

Sleep: Seems to have improved slightly.  I had been sleeping terrible with lots of hip pain, so out of desperation I threw another pillow into the mix so that I'm completely surrounded.  It actually worked and improved my sleep! I've slept pretty decent the past few nights with only a few (4-5) bathroom breaks.

Best moment this week:  Felt hiccups for the first time on 3/30/14! It was the cutest feeling.  This past weekend we celebrated my 26th birthday by making a trip to Marshall.  I got to watch my nephews play baseball (they won!), my niece perform in her first drill team spring show (she did great!), and eat at my favorite hometown restaurant.  AND as one of my presents, we went yesterday to get an elective ultrasound done so I could see my sweet boy again. :)

Worst symptom(s) this week: The swelling in my hands is getting very annoying.  My legs are also feeling sore all of the time.Oh, and I woke up with a painful calf cramp the other night.  That seriously has to be the worst way to wake up.  It's like someone is stabbing your leg with a steak knife.
Movement: Still feeling him, but not as much.  It can be worrisome at times.  He barely moved over the weekend. I think he has started sleeping a lot.  He just kicked me though, so I know he's doing okay in there :)

Food cravings:  Mexican food, blueberry waffles with tons of syrup, and orange juice! 

Anything making you queasy:  Nope. I seem to finally be good!

Have you started to show yet:  Yep. My sisters were amazed at how big my belly is.  They hadn't seen me in a few months and couldn't stop touching it lol!  Here's a picture with my beautiful birthday flowers.



Gender prediction:  It's a BOY! Grant James Martinez

Labor signs:  Too soon!

Belly Button:  In, but getting shallower.

Wedding Rings:  Gave up on them :(

Happy or Moody:  Moody.

Milestones:  Sent out invitations to my baby shower and turned 26!

Looking forward to: Our baby shower and finishing up the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)