Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Monday, April 14, 2014

33 Weeks - Head Down and Looking Good


He weighed in at 4 lb 10 oz this morning!




How far along: 33 weeks

Total weight gain: About 40 lbs.  :(

Maternity Clothes: I'm on the hunt for an Easter dress this week!

Stretch Marks: Found some over the weekend... not on my tummy though.  They were on my butt!

Sleep: Blah. I'm tired of talking about my sleep problems.  I'm just going to accept that I won't sleep great until he's a few months old.

Best moment this week: The baby shower! It's so nice to have a lot of stuff prepared now.  I also had another ultrasound this morning to check his position.  He's head down now (yay!) and we could see him practicing breathing and opening and closing his mouth.  It's so cool to see him getting ready for life outside my belly. 

Worst symptom(s) this week: HOT FLASHES! I am SO over being HOT! The day of my shower it was 80 degrees outside and I could not keep myself cool in the house.  Apparently I turned the AC down too much for all the non-pregnant people, but I didn't really care.  I was sweating!
Movement: It's on and off.  I'll feel nothing for hours, then I feel a lot for a few seconds.  He kept pushing something out beside my belly button the other day.  I asked at my appointment today what was over there and she told me it was his knee.  So apparently he likes to stick his knee out of me!

Food cravings:  Nothing much right now.  Been pretty thirsty!

Anything making you queasy:  Being really full and getting hot.

Have you started to show yet:  Yep. I'll do a post on my maternity pictures soon.

Gender prediction:  It's a BOY! Grant James Martinez

Labor signs:  Had a few cramps which I'm told are Braxton Hicks.  Nothing consistent though.

Belly Button:  In, but getting shallower.

Wedding Rings:  Gave up on them :(

Happy or Moody:  Moody.

Milestones: Had the baby shower! Got the TDAP shot today too at my 33 week appointment.  Made an appointment to tour the hospital and work out my "birth plan."  I had never heard that term before I became pregnant, but apparently that's the thing to do now.  I just want to do whatever the doctor tells me I need to do!

Looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery soon.  David is off this weekend, so I think we may be able to get it all finished.  I'll do a post once I feel like it's complete :) I can't wait to show it off.  I feel like I've put so much into the design and hope everyone else loves it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)