Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Monday, April 21, 2014

34 Weeks - Swollen Feet and Hands :(



How far along: 34 weeks

Total weight gain: About 40 lbs.  :(

Maternity Clothes: Bought a pair of yoga capris.  Amazing.

Stretch Marks: None on my tummy, a few on my butt though.  No big surprise there!

Sleep: Exhaustion is back in full swing.  I'm falling asleep on the couch at night before 10pm again.  I still get up 4-5 times to go to the bathroom, and now I'm having a lot of hip pain and have to switch sides multiple times.

Best moment this week: Easter weekend.  The husband was off all weekend so we had a chance to go to the movies, go fishing, and eat watermelon on the back porch :)

Worst symptom(s) this week: Hot flashes, swelling, nausea, exhaustion...

Movement: Felt a lot yesterday, but he's off to a slow start today.  Every now and then I get a big movement that takes my breath away.  It kind of makes me appreciate having an anterior placenta! I can't imagine how uncomfortable it must be to feel every huge jabs and rolls all day long.  Sometimes I wish I felt more movement, but other times it's nice to not have a constant party going on in there!

Food cravings:  Nothing much right now.  Been pretty thirsty!

Anything making you queasy:  Being really full and getting hot.

Have you started to show yet:  Yep. I'm huge.

Gender prediction:  It's a BOY! Grant James Martinez

Labor signs:  Had a few cramps which I'm told are Braxton Hicks.  Nothing consistent though.


Belly Button:   It's almost flat at this point.  Still hoping I can avoid it popping out!

Wedding Rings:  Gave up on them :(

Happy or Moody:  Moody.

Milestones: All the clothes are washed and put away.  The stroller and car seat are all put together.  I booked the hospital tour and birth plan appointment.  I also started packing my hospital bag.  Things are getting real.

Looking forward to: Getting my hospital bag completely packed.  And ordering the diaper bag! I've been waiting on an outlet sale, but I told myself that if one hasn't popped up by 4/30 then I will just pay full price.  My "nesting instinct" has me itching to get the diaper bag packed and ready and I don't know how much longer I can wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)