Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mirror Makeover

I went to Trade Days in Canton, TX in November last year and was on a mission to find a mirror with an ornate frame that I could paint black.  I came across this beauty and got it for only $20! It's really heavy and seems pretty old, plus I thought the frame had a lot of potential!

Here is the before picture:


Here's a close up of the frame detail before:


And here is the after:


I love how it turned out! I think it looks fabulous in black.


So for about $25.00 (the mirror and a can of black spray paint), I have a beautiful mirror to hang in my entry hall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)