Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Sunday, February 26, 2012

February Nails

I'm starting to gravitate towards nail polish colors that I normally wouldn't try.  My two new favorites are purple and charcoal.

Here are my latest manicures that I loved:


This polish is OPI "Ink".  I took a picture with the flash to try and show the glitter in the polish.  It was really beautiful!


In the picture below I am wearing China Glaze "Awaken", without a top coat.  I loved this by itself, but really wanted to try out my new glitter polish on top :)


Here is what my mani looked like after adding Essie "Set in Stones" glitter polish on top of the China Glaze "Awaken".  I received so many compliments on this shiny manicure! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)