Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Capitol Colours (The Hunger Games) by China Glaze

I am a HUGE Hunger Games fan, so when I saw this collection by China Glaze, I couldn't wait to try out a few of the colors.  The first one that caught my eye was Smoke and Ashes.  I've never been the type to wear black polish, but this black has green glitter flakes in it that I just love.  I took 2 pictures to try and capture the glitter.




The second color I decided to give a try was Riveting.  This is a a fiery orange polish with gold glitter flakes.  It looked great after one coat, but I used two just for better coverage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)