Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Birthday! @ Rick's on the Square, Tyler, TX

Yesterday was my 24th birthday, and it was my best birthday to date!

THE MASSAGE
The day started off with a hot stone massage that my husband booked for me from Belladonna Day Spa.  I have always wanted to try a hot stone massage and I wasn't let down! It felt amazing and Taylor at Belladonna did an amazing job!  If you are looking to get any sort of spa treatment in Tyler, I recommend Belladonna.  The staff there is so nice and helpful and you really feel pampered when you go see them.

THE CAKE
My husband had previously told me that he was going to try and get me a cake from the bakery that made our wedding cake.  However, he later found out that they needed more than a few days notice.  I was bummed, but these things happen. Yesterday afternoon we left to go pick out a cake and I noticed him driving me in the direction of the bakery previously mentioned, Village Bakery.  Much to my enjoyment, he surprised me with a custom made birthday cake, the same flavor as our wedding cake - chocolate!  It was PERFECT for me! I am a huge Coach fanatic, so he went with a Coach theme.  It was even his idea to put the Signature C pattern around the sides. :) Absolutely amazing.  I was totally surprised, and so excited about getting another cake from that bakery.  Here are a few pictures:





THE PARTY
We decided to try a new place this year for my birthday, so we gave Rick's on the Square a shot.  It turned out to be a blast! They had a live band and we sat out on the patio.  The service was excellent and so was the food! It is definitly a place that I plan on going again.  Here are a few pictures from Rick's:










My husband made my first birthday as a married woman a success :)  Can't wait to see what he comes up with next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)