Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Huff - Martinez Wedding: 9/10/2011

I can't believe we've been married over 4 months already.  Time goes by so fast.  Before we know it, we are going to be celebrating our first anniversary :) Just wanted to share a few of my favorite wedding moments! (all pictures are courtesy of our awesome photographer, AlexM Photography) If you are looking for a photographer in the east Texas area, look Alex up!


 
 






This is from our "First Look"  We had a private moment before the ceremony so that he could see me in my dress in private.


Fun fact: the girl all the way on the left, and the guy on the right jumping in the air are now dating.  They met for the first time at our rehearsal dinner.


I love all my bridesmaids!






5 out of the 7 work in the oil field, so we had to incorporate hard hats into the mix :)


I LOVED our cake! Village Bakery made our wedding cake and Groom's cake, which is below.


Loved the Groom's cake.  I was so sad to see that it got messed up in the process of moving it though.  Still tasted fabulous!



This was one of my favorite parts of the wedding! It was a "Fingerprint Tree".  Everyone added their print to the tree and signed it.  I bought this on Etsy from YourKeepsakeCo .




And in case your're wondering about the dress, it is a Maggie Sottero, style Madelyn in white. Here is the link to the dress online: Maggie Sottero - Madelyn


We used sparklers instead of bubbles or rose petals for our exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)