Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Grant's Navy & White Nursery

My husband and I had the hardest time coming up with a theme for Grant's room, but we finally fell in love with a bedding set and ended up creating a room centered around that.



 My husband came across this airplane wall art and had to add it to our nursery.  His parent's gave it to us as a gift.


 I love to read, so I loved the idea of adding a little reading nook to the room.  There is this small space between the door and closet door that you can't do much with, but there was just enough room for some shallow bookshelves!  David's cousin made us the wall art with the quote from I'll Love You Forever.


I found this glider on Craigslist and had a friend recover the cushions to match the decor.


I absolutely fell in love with these curtains and had to have them.  They are blackout curtains so they will help keep the room nice and cool (and dark!) during the hot Texas summers!




Nothing too exciting on this wall, just the diaper changing necessities!


I'm very pleased with how it turned out and can't wait for Grant to make his arrival so we can put it to use.


Nursery Details:
 Crib:  Delta Sedona 3-in-1 Crib
Changing Table:  Graco Mason Changing Table - Classic White 
Chest: Savannah 5-Drawer Kids Chest by Kith Furniture 
Glider: Craigslist find and had a friend recover the cushions
Paint Color on Accent Wall: Naval by Sherwin Williams (SW 6244)
Airplane Wall Art: Planked Airplane Panels




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)