Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

27 Weeks - Nursery, Exhaustion






How far along: 27 weeks, 1 day


Total weight gain: About 20 lbs. - I haven't weighed in a while... I'm not really looking forward to facing the truth lol


Maternity Clothes: Yep.  I've kicked my maternity shopping into high gear at this point. Actually waiting on an order to be delivered tomorrow.

Stretch Marks: Not yet, my tummy is starting to get itchy though!

Sleep:  Getting tough.  I've been making more trips to the bathroom and my hips have been hurting a lot.

Best moment this week:  Ordering a bunch of baby things :)  I went a little crazy with our tax refund in hopes of getting the nursery done in the next few weeks. I bought the Pottery Barn curtains I've been lusting over for weeks, a cute lamp, a blanket to add a pop of lime to the room, and this ADORABLE onesie I found online when I found out I was pregnant in September.  This baby was conceived on our 2 year anniversary in Maui, so this onesie is perfect!



Worst symptom this week: Heartburn, round ligament pain when I stand up too quickly or try to walk too fast.  I'm not used to having to take my time to do things, and I always end up doubled over from the sharp pains in my abdomen.  Exhaustion also seems to be kicking in right time for the end of my 2nd trimester.  I never feel rested in the morning and have been falling asleep on the couch at night again.

Movement: Yes!  He's been moving/kicking up a storm now.  Every now and then he kicks me really hard and it catches me off guard.  I love staring at my belly and watching it twitch when he kicks.

Food cravings:  Mexican food, blueberry waffles with tons of syrup, and orange juice!

Anything making you queasy:  When I get overheated

Have you started to show yet:  Yes! Here's a comparison of 12 weeks and 26 weeks.



Gender prediction:  It's a boy! Confirmed at 15, 20, and 24 weeks!

Labor signs:  Too soon!

Belly Button:  In, but getting shallower.

Wedding Rings:  On, but I had a couple of mornings where my fingers were swollen.

Happy or Moody:  Happy

Milestones:  Ordered a lot of fun things for the nursery and am starting to get a list together for a baby shower.

Looking forward to:  Getting everything in for the nursery that I ordered and seeing it all come together.  We are having a friend recover glider cushions for me, and I can't wait to see how that turns out too.  I love seeing all of the navy and white in the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)