Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

29 Weeks! - RLS, Lots of Movement


 

Baby, fetus at 28 weeks - BabyCenter
  How far along: 29 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain: About 30 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Yep.  Just ordered a dress and cute top for maternity pictures!

Stretch Marks: I think I'm starting to see something around my belly button.  I've kicked the oil and lotion into high gear!

Sleep:  Awful! I think I'm starting to get restless leg syndrome.  This description seems to perfectly describe what I've felt the past 3 nights: "If you feel an uncontrollable urge to move your legs to relieve crawling, tingling, or burning sensations, you probably have restless legs syndrome (RLS)." I end up jerking my legs and waking myself up.

Best moment this week:  I had one day where Grant moved around constantly! It was kind of crazy and awesome at the same time.  Since I have an anterior placenta, I don't feel most of the small movements like rolling around, so it was fun to have a day where I felt him a lot!


Worst symptom(s) this week: RLS, lower backache

Movement: Yep! I can tell he's getting bigger and running out of room.  I can feel him really low and high at the same time.

Food cravings:  Mexican food, blueberry waffles with tons of syrup, and orange juice! 

Anything making you queasy:  Nope. I seem to finally be good!

Have you started to show yet:  Yep.  Someone did comment that I'm still not very big for 29 weeks, but I feel huge!




Gender prediction:  It's a BOY! Grant James Martinez



Labor signs:  Too soon!

Belly Button:  In, but getting shallower.

Wedding Rings:  My fingers have been swelling at work from typing, so I've left my ring off this week.

Happy or Moody:  Happy

Milestones:  Less than 12 weeks to go!

Looking forward to: Our baby shower and finishing up the nursery.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love seeing your progress! You are one gorgeous mommy to be!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)