Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

12 Weeks - Baby #2!



How far along: 12 weeks, 0 days

Total weight gain: Nothing really, maybe 2lbs, but it's hard to call it because my bloating fluctuates so much during the day.

Maternity Clothes: I'm still able to wear my regular jeans (which I couldn't do with my first pregnancy at this point), but my tops are looking a little short by the end of the day due to the bloat.

Stretch Marks: Not yet

Sleep:  What is sleep? You don't sleep when you have a 2 year old! I loved the awesome naps I took when I was pregnant with Grant, but that just doesn't happen anymore.

Best moment this week:  We FINALLY got to see the baby. I didn't get to go into the doctor until 11 weeks, so this was the first time we've gotten a peek :) Thankfully there was only 1 baby in there and he/she looked great!

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings:  I had a few early on. I've been consistently craving orange juice since 9 weeks. I randomly started craving a protein shake at 10 weeks.  Now I'm at a point where nothing sounds good and I don't have much of an appetite.

Anything making you queasy: Ugh. I've been sick since FIVE WEEKS! I have thrown up EVERY DAY since I was FIVE WEEKS. Seriously. Every. Day. I have a mental catalog of the nastiest things to throw up.  Salad and milkshakes if you're wondering what tops that mental list. Spaghetti was pretty bad too.

Have you started to show yet:  Not really, just bloated.

Gender prediction:  I think boy! We did the panorama test, so we will know next week though. We haven't decided if we will share the news or if we will make everyone wait and be surprised.

Labor signs:  Too soon!

Belly Button:  In!

Wedding Rings:  On!

Happy or Moody:  Ugh so moody.

Weekly Wisdom:  Diclegis is great. I still throw up on it, but it really keeps the constant nausea at a minimum.

Milestones: Saw the baby for the first time and announced on Facebook.

Looking forward to:  Finding out the gender next week and choosing a name.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)