Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Friday, December 5, 2014

Grant - 6 Months Photo Shoot

There were so many adorable pictures from our photo shoot the other day that I decided to just do a separate post instead of cramming 20 pictures all into his 6 month update.

We FINALLY managed to get a picture with him smiling while I was holding him.  He was in such a great mood that afternoon at the park and was fascinated by all of the people walking by. So fun!  And all of the photo cred goes to my handsome hubby :)


I know that I'm biased, but how adorable is this face?



I love how his eyes light up when he smiles.




Handsome like his daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)