Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Monday, December 30, 2013

18 weeks

 
 
How far along: 18 weeks, 0 days
 
Total weight gain: About 10 lbs. 
 
Maternity Clothes: 1 pair of jeans and 1 shirt so far.  I am having to wear long tank tops under my regular shirts now so that they are long enough.
 
Stretch Marks: Not yet
 
Sleep:  Sleeping is getting easier.  I'm getting up to go to the bathroom less and less.
 
Best moment this week:  Christmas :)  We have a growing collection of baby things.  Seems like a lot to me since we have 5 months to go, but I know we are going to be getting so much more in the weeks to come!
 
Movement: Nothing yet, I found out I have an anterior placenta, so it will be closer to 20 weeks before I feel anything :(
 
Food cravings:  Milk and mandarin oranges (not at the same time)
 
Anything making you queasy: The Flu :(
 
Have you started to show yet:  Yes!  My bellybutton is getting shallower too.
 
Gender prediction:  It's a boy! Confirmed!
 
Labor signs:  Too soon!
 
Belly Button:  In, but getting shallower.
 
Wedding Rings:  On!
 
Happy or Moody:  Happy
 
Milestones: Made it through Christmas, with the flu, while pregnant.  Also, the husband and I agreed on crib bedding, only to discover it was discontinued 2 years ago and cannot be bought ANYWHERE (even Amazon/eBay!)
 
Looking forward to:  Feeling movement.  I'm hoping I can feel something by week 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)