Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Monday, November 18, 2013

12 Weeks today!

Baby M at 11 weeks, 3 days

Baby M's adorable little hands!
 
I had to start off with pictures of my little plum :) Well today I am officially 12 weeks! The baby is now the size of a peach and is moving all around. 
 
How far along: 12 weeks, 0 days
 
Total weight gain: About 7-8 lbs :( I blame the intense hunger that came with weeks 6-11!
 
Maternity Clothes: Caved and bought a pair of maternity jeans.  Best decision ever.  Even though it's bloating at this point, it hurt having a button dig into my uterus when I sat down.
 
Stretch Marks: Not yet
 
Sleep:  Am able to stay up a little later now, but I am still waking up a few times a night.  I've also noticed that I'm having a hard time getting comfortable because my lower back is hurting.
 
Best moment this week:  Getting to see my sweet baby again.  We had the NT testing done and I loved seeing the tiny legs and hands.
 
Movement: Still too early, but I'm so ready to feel flutters!
 
Food cravings:  fruit smoothies!
 
Anything making you queasy: Getting hot, still get queasy after dinner.
 
Have you started to show yet:  I think I'm starting to have a little bit of a bump down low, but at this point it's still bloating!
 
Gender prediction:  Been dreaming about boys and girls, so who knows!
 
Labor signs:  Too soon!
 
Belly Button:  In!
 
Wedding Rings:  On!
 
Happy or Moody:  Still moody!
 
Weekly Wisdom:  Don't fight maternity clothes! The stretchy waistband pants are SO much more comfortable than having a button and zipper digging into your stomach.  Especially when your stomach ends up so much more bloated by the end of the day.
 
Milestones: Only 1 week left in the first trimester!
 
Looking forward to:  Finding out the gender in 21 days :) I'm so ready to start saying "he" or "she" when I talk about the baby AND we can pick a name.  We decided not to think hard about it until we knew the gender.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)