Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

10 Weeks


Thought it might be fun to document my pregnancy periodically. Here's a snapshot of where I am currently:

How far along? 10 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: About 4 lbs already, but it keeps fluctuating.

Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I had to pull out my "fat pants" that are baggy in the legs lol

Stretch marks? Not yet

Sleep:  I am so exhausted that I've been going to sleep before 9pm some nights.  However, I typically wake up 2-3 times to go to the bathroom! 

Best moment this week: Seeing my sweet baby moving around on the 10 week ultrasound! He/she was measuring 11 weeks though. 

Have you told family and friends: Yes, we have already publicly announced. 

Movement: Too early to feel, but there was lots of movement on the ultrasound! 

Food cravings: Mexican, Mexican, Mexican! Taco Bell & Taco Bueno in particular :) 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Getting hot (standing next to a pot of water boiling), an empty stomach, loading the dishwasher with dirty dishes...

Have you started to show yet: Got a pooch, but think it's all bloat at this point.

Gender prediction: David and I both feel like it's a boy.

Labor Signs: Wayy too early for that!

Belly Button in or out? In 

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody

Weekly Wisdom: Buy a Fetal Doppler! I bought the Sonoline B Fetal Doppler and absolutely LOVE it! I found the baby's heartbeat the first night I received it and I was 9 weeks, 0 days.  Takes a little while to find it when the baby is that small, but it's so amazing to hear that your little one's heart is still beating away in there!

Milestones: So close to the 2nd trimester!


2 comments:

  1. Just logged into blogger to start blogging again and I found your baby updates! Amazing! You are so talented and it's so exciting to see your journey to becoming a mother. You and David are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)