Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Leah - 1 YEAR!


Eye Color: Hazel


Clothes:
  18M-24M 

Diapers:  4


Milestones:
  She walks 100% of the time now!
Had first surgery, ear tubes.



Best Moment(s) This Month: Her birthday!

Loves:

Eating everything
Her daddy

Sitting in my lap
Giving hugs



Favorite Toys: Anything she can stick in her mouth while she walks around. I'm not sure why she loves to do this, but she does it ALL OF THE TIME.


Hates: breastmilk in a sippy cup. She's not having it. Not a fan of carrots either, she always spits them out - haha





Food:  She eats 6oz, every 3-4 hours.  She eats solids 2-4 times a day and LOVES them! She loves eating regular food now.






Looking Forward To: hearing her start talking!


I can't believe she is ONE! Time sure does fly by the older I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)