Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Monday, October 30, 2017

Halloween - 2017


I love Halloween! This year we had Cinderella (and her carriage) and a dinosaur! This was the first year that we let Grant choose his own costume. I was pretty surprised when he chose a dinosaur! I figured he'd choose one of the PJ Masks or Paw Patrol.

We only got a couple pictures of Grant. He was a blur most of the day/night. He was running around non stop growling like a dinosaur.  The fact that we were able to get one decent picture was a miracle.

Leah isn't mobile yet, so she was easier :)


My husband decided to get creative and turn our Radio Flyer wagon into Cinderella's carriage. This worked out great since Leah is only 6 months and has to be pushed around.



I think she was laughing at Grant here. She thinks he is hilarious!


Love this shot! My husband takes the best pictures.


Her smiles make up for all of the exhaustion :)


I love this picture.  The look Leah is giving her big brother cracks me up. I can totally see them in about 12 years and her being annoyed and exasperated with him - haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)