Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Monday, February 6, 2017

29 weeks - Baby #2


How far along: 29 weeks, 4 days

Total weight gain: around 22 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Yep. 

Stretch Marks: Not yet

Sleep:  Eh, not too bad. My nausea medicine knocks me out.

Best moment this week: Almost finished Leah's room at this point. We have a dresser and I've washed a lot of Grant's baby clothes that we are reusing.  The crib is all done and bedding is in. The curtains I LOVE came in even though they were backordered.  We also bought a new rocking chair for her room. I still rock Grant occasionally so I didn't want to take the glider out of his room yet. We bought his glider used and have pretty much worn it out, so it was worth it to get something new this time. Now that I know how much use it will get over the next 3 years, it's worth every penny! I just have some wall decor to do and then we will be done. 

Here's a little sneak peek:





Movement: So much! This girl feels HUGE.  I honestly don't know how in the world she can get any bigger because it feels like she's going to crawl through my stomach when she moves now. It's really crazy how the placenta location makes such a big difference. I barely felt Grant at 9 months and she feels like a giant at 7 months. It blows my mind I have 11 weeks to go.

Food cravings: Sweets! 

Anything making you queasy: I'm still on Diclegis and now it controls the nausea and vomiting pretty much 99% of the time.  I've tried skipping a day of Diclegis and end up puking as soon as I wake up. 

Have you started to show yet:  Yep.  I'm huge. 

Gender prediction:  It's a girl! Leah Brooke.

Labor signs:  still having some Braxton Hicks when I walk fast, but that's it. Nothing consistent yet. 

Belly Button:  In, but getting flatter.

Wedding Rings:  Off :( 

Happy or Moody:  Ugh so moody.

Weekly Wisdom:  Don't get off the nausea meds too soon.

Milestones: Almost finished Leah's room and started packing for the hospital. 


Looking forward to: Getting some girly clothes washed and put away. I also need to finish buying some essentials that I ended up trashing of Grant's. I need new bibs, burp cloths, and pacifiers. Grant had reflux so I just trashed all of his. They were too far gone to save. I'm so ready to get stuff wrapped up at work so that I can just relax and wait on her to arrive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)