Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Monday, January 27, 2014

22 Weeks - Planning the Nursery!




How far along: 22 weeks, 0 days

Total weight gain: About 16 lbs. 

Maternity Clothes: Yep.  I discovered Pink Blush Maternity and LOVE their clothes!  They also have a great clearance section.

Stretch Marks: Not yet.  I bought some new lotion (Dream Belly Butter) since I was tired of smelling like cocoa butter. 


Sleep:  Hasn't been going well.  My hips have been hurting a lot, and I keep waking up on my back! No matter how many pillows I wedge around me, I still somehow manage to lay on my back.

Best moment this week:  Feeling Grant move and kick.  It's much more regular and I feel him everyday now. 

Worst symptom this week: Hip and lower back pain.

Movement: Yes!  Actually just felt a kick while I was typing this.

Food cravings:  Tobasco!!

Anything making you queasy: Nope

Have you started to show yet:  Yes! Pretty sure I look pregnant now to strangers.

Gender prediction:  It's a boy! Confirmed at 15 and 20 weeks!

Labor signs:  Too soon!

Belly Button:  In, but getting shallower.

Wedding Rings:  On, but I had a couple of mornings where my fingers were swollen.

Happy or Moody:  Happy

Milestones: Started buying furniture for the nursery.  Here is the inspiration board that I made with our furniture, the bedding I picked out, and the accessories I plan on ordering:



Looking forward to:  Seeing him again at 24 weeks, and hopefully passing my glucose test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)