Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Saturday, December 17, 2011

One week until Christmas!

Christmas is fast approaching, and I have to admit that I'm really looking forward to my first Christmas as a wife.  Here are a few photos of our tree this year.


We got this ornament on our honeymoon in Maui and we couldn't wait to hang it on the tree.  It is going to bring back great memories every year when we put it on the tree.

And here is our "Our First Christmas" ornament that we chose.  I looked FOREVER and finally ended up deciding on this cute snowflake from the Hallmark store. I wanted something that was classic and would still be cute 20 years from now.
And here is something that I just had to share :) My husband and I exchanged 1 present early this year.  He gave me these adorable Coach ear muffs! I am in love with them. He is so good to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)