Pregnancy (40) Baby (24) Kids (11) Marriage (9) Crafts (8) Stitch Fix (6) Vacations (5)

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

39 Weeks - Membranes Stripped, Contractions!



How far along: 39 weeks

Total weight gain: Way too much! lol

Maternity Clothes: Too big for most of my maternity clothes now. I grabbed a bunch of XL work T-shirts and have been living in those and yoga pants the past 2 weeks.

Stretch Marks: None on my tummy!

Sleep: Not good.  Been waking up once an hour to go to the bathroom and can't seem to get comfortable. 

Best moment this week: Hearing that Grant may come soon!

Worst symptom(s) this week: Swelling.  I'm so tired of having swollen feet and ankles.

Movement: It's slowed down/changed this week.  No more kicks or punches, just slow movements as he changes positions.

Food cravings:  Nothing much right now. Been pretty thirsty.

Anything making you queasy:  Not really.

Have you started to show yet:  Yep.



Gender prediction:  It's a BOY! Grant James Martinez

Labor signs: 1.5 cm dilated today.  Lot's of contractions where my stomach tightens up, but nothing very painful yet.  My doctor stripped my membranes today (he couldn't even reach them last week, so yay for progress!) so I am hopeful for some stronger contractions as the day progresses.

Belly Button:   Flat.

Wedding Rings:  Nope.

Happy or Moody:  Moody. 

Milestones: Finished the nursery! I will do a nursery tour post later on today.

Looking forward to: The next few days.  Either Grant will decide to come on his own, or my doctor said he will break my water on Monday.  So ready to meet my little man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think :)